Note: All warranty requests, incorrect or damaged items require prior approval. Please see Warranty Information for details.
Generate a return authorization:
Start your return by generating a new return authorization form directly online from the online invoice page.
- Click the RETURN button shown on your online receipt.
- The online receipt page may be found in the Order Status section.
- Only shipped orders qualify for returns.
- Select the quantity and type of the item(s) being returned.
- Return Types: Refund, Exchange, or Warranty.
- Return Comments: Instructions, issues, item(s) being exchanged.
- Print out your return form and package your return.
- No printer? Simply write the order number outside of the box.
- Pack the items including all original packaging and condition securely in a cardboard box (Please do not use an envelope).
- Lens Guarantee Requests: Include a copy of the (new) prescription in the return package.
- Try-on Requests: Describe the lenses and options desired in the comments section of the return and include a copy of the prescription in the return package.
- Ship your return.
- Ship the return to the address provided on the return form.
- International returns write 'RETURN WITH NO VALUE' on your shipment, or it may be refused.
- Ship your package insured and trackable with USPS, UPS, FedEx, or shipping courier of your choice.
- A pre-paid return USPS shipping label may be provided for an additional cost upon customer request. Request Order Assistance or Contact Support to request a pre-paid return shipping label.
- Track your return.
- Track the return shipment using the tracking number provided by the shipping company.
- Returns received are processed by the returns department around 1-2 weeks after delivery.
- A notification email is sent to the customer when the return is processed with details regarding the refund, exchange, or if any other issues which may require further attention.